Special Issue Paper
BioPSTM: a formal model for privacy, security, and trust in template-protecting biometric authentication
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 123–138, January 2014
How to Cite
Kanak, A. and Sogukpinar, I. (2014), BioPSTM: a formal model for privacy, security, and trust in template-protecting biometric authentication. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 123–138. doi: 10.1002/sec.626
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!