Special Issue Paper
FPGA implementation of AES algorithm for high throughput using folded parallel architecture
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 2225–2236, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), FPGA implementation of AES algorithm for high throughput using folded parallel architecture, Security Comm. Networks, 7, 2225–2236, doi: 10.1002/sec.651, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!