Identity-based optimistic fair exchange in the standard model
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1010–1020, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Wu, Q. and Qin, B. (2013), Identity-based optimistic fair exchange in the standard model. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1010–1020. doi: 10.1002/sec.652
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61021004, 11061130539, 61170298, 61103222, 60970114, 60970115, 60970116 and 61003214
- European Commission under FP7 project “DwB”
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: TSI2007-65406-C03-01 “E-AEGIS”, TIN2009-11689 “RIPUP”, “eVerification” TSI-020100-2009-720, TIN2011¨C27076-C03-01 “CO-PRIVACY”, SeCloud TSI-020302-2010-153 and CONSOLIDER INGENIO 2010 CSD2007-00004 “ARES”
- Open Project of Shanghai Key Laboratory of Trustworthy Computing. Grant Number: No. 07dz22304201101
- Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Project 4112052
- Shaanxi Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: Program No. 2010JK727
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11ZR1411200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!