Identity-based optimistic fair exchange in the standard model
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1010–1020, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Wu, Q. and Qin, B. (2013), Identity-based optimistic fair exchange in the standard model. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1010–1020. doi: 10.1002/sec.652
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61021004, 11061130539, 61170298, 61103222, 60970114, 60970115, 60970116 and 61003214
- European Commission under FP7 project “DwB”
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: TSI2007-65406-C03-01 “E-AEGIS”, TIN2009-11689 “RIPUP”, “eVerification” TSI-020100-2009-720, TIN2011¨C27076-C03-01 “CO-PRIVACY”, SeCloud TSI-020302-2010-153 and CONSOLIDER INGENIO 2010 CSD2007-00004 “ARES”
- Open Project of Shanghai Key Laboratory of Trustworthy Computing. Grant Number: No. 07dz22304201101
- Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Project 4112052
- Shaanxi Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: Program No. 2010JK727
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11ZR1411200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!