Chaotic modulation-based spread spectrum communication using complex dynamics of chaotic DC–DC current mode controlled boost converter
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1053–1063, September 2013
How to Cite
Thukral, M. K. and Sherpa, K. S. (2013), Chaotic modulation-based spread spectrum communication using complex dynamics of chaotic DC–DC current mode controlled boost converter. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1053–1063. doi: 10.1002/sec.665
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!