A new intrusion detection method based on SVM with minimum within-class scatter
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1064–1074, September 2013
How to Cite
An, W. and Liang, M. (2013), A new intrusion detection method based on SVM with minimum within-class scatter. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1064–1074. doi: 10.1002/sec.666
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!