Incident prioritisation using analytic hierarchy process (AHP): Risk Index Model (RIM)
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1087–1116, September 2013
How to Cite
Anuar, N. B., Papadaki, M., Furnell, S. and Clarke, N. (2013), Incident prioritisation using analytic hierarchy process (AHP): Risk Index Model (RIM). Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1087–1116. doi: 10.1002/sec.673
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!