A reversible watermark scheme for 2D vector map based on reversible contrast mapping
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1117–1125, September 2013
How to Cite
Fei, P., Li, C. and Min, L. (2013), A reversible watermark scheme for 2D vector map based on reversible contrast mapping. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1117–1125. doi: 10.1002/sec.680
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61070195, 61001004, 60736016
- Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 09JJ4032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!