Peer cluster: a maximum flow-based trust mechanism in P2P file sharing networks
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1126–1142, September 2013
How to Cite
Fan, X., Li, M., Zhao, H., Chen, X., Guo, Z., Jiao, D. and Sun, W. (2013), Peer cluster: a maximum flow-based trust mechanism in P2P file sharing networks. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1126–1142. doi: 10.1002/sec.682
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
- Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60673046, 90715037
- University Doctor Subject Fund of Education ministry of China. Grant Number: 200801410028
- National 973 Plan of China. Grant Number: 2007CB7142057
- Academic Newcomer Scholar of DUT, Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61103233
- NSFC-JST. Grant Number: 51021140004
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: DUT12JR08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!