Peer cluster: a maximum flow-based trust mechanism in P2P file sharing networks
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1126–1142, September 2013
How to Cite
Fan, X., Li, M., Zhao, H., Chen, X., Guo, Z., Jiao, D. and Sun, W. (2013), Peer cluster: a maximum flow-based trust mechanism in P2P file sharing networks. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1126–1142. doi: 10.1002/sec.682
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
- Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60673046, 90715037
- University Doctor Subject Fund of Education ministry of China. Grant Number: 200801410028
- National 973 Plan of China. Grant Number: 2007CB7142057
- Academic Newcomer Scholar of DUT, Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61103233
- NSFC-JST. Grant Number: 51021140004
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: DUT12JR08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!