Free global ID against collusion attack on multi-authority attribute-based encryption
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1143–1152, September 2013
How to Cite
Gao, A. and Li, Z. (2013), Free global ID against collusion attack on multi-authority attribute-based encryption. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1143–1152. doi: 10.1002/sec.683
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- “Research on Privacy Preserving Model and Key Issues in Pervasive Environment” and National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC Key Project). Grant Number: 60873262
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!