This work was partly published in the 2010 Third IEEE International Symposium on Trust, Security and Privacy for Emerging Applications (TSP-10), held in Bradford, UK . The authors are with the Instituto de Computação, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (E-mail: [kazienko, iribeiro, igor, celio]@ic.uff.br).
SENSORLock: a lightweight key management scheme for wireless sensor networks†
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1198–1210, October 2013
How to Cite
Kazienko, J. F., Ribeiro, I. G., Moraes, I. M. and Albuquerque, C. V. N. (2013), SENSORLock: a lightweight key management scheme for wireless sensor networks. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1198–1210. doi: 10.1002/sec.686
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!