Defending return-oriented programming based on virtualization techniques
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1236–1249, October 2013
How to Cite
Jia, X., Wang, R., Jiang, J., Zhang, S. and Liu, P. (2013), Defending return-oriented programming based on virtualization techniques. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1236–1249. doi: 10.1002/sec.693
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: Grant No.61100228
- “Strategic Priority Research Program” of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Grant No. XDA06010701 and XDA06030601
- Project of Institute of Information Engineering Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Y1Z0041101 and Y1Z0051101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!