Please ensure that you use the most up-to-date class file, available from the SEC Home Page at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/114299116/home.
Special Issue Paper
SESA: an efficient searchable encryption scheme for auction in emerging smart grid marketing†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 234–244, January 2014
How to Cite
Wen, M., Lu, R., Lei, J., Li, H., Liang, X. and Shen, X. (2014), SESA: an efficient searchable encryption scheme for auction in emerging smart grid marketing. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 234–244. doi: 10.1002/sec.699
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!