Please ensure that you use the most up-to-date class file, available from the SEC Home Page at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/114299116/home.
Special Issue Paper
SESA: an efficient searchable encryption scheme for auction in emerging smart grid marketing†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 234–244, January 2014
How to Cite
Wen, M., Lu, R., Lei, J., Li, H., Liang, X. and Shen, X. (2014), SESA: an efficient searchable encryption scheme for auction in emerging smart grid marketing. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 234–244. doi: 10.1002/sec.699
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- 3Smart grid at national grid. In Proceeding of ISGT 2010, Gaithersburg, MD, Jan. 2010; 1–4..
- 6EDR: an efficient demand response scheme for achieving forward secrecy in smart grid. In Proceedings of 2012 IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM 2012), to appear., , , , .
- 7Enhanced anonymous auction protocols with freewheeling bids. In Proceedings of 20th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Application (AINA06), 2006; 353–358., .
- 12An improvement of generation firm's bidding strategies based on conjectural variation regulation via dynamic learning. In proceedings of the CSEE 2003; 23(12): 23–27., , .
- 15An efficient privacy preserving keyword search scheme in cloud computing. In Proceeding of 2009 International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, 2009; 715–720., , .
- 16Public key encryption with keyword search. In Proceeding of EUROCRYPT 2004. LNCS, vol. 3027, 506–522., , , .
- 17Towards secure targeted broadcast in smart grid. IEEE Communications Magazine 2012; 50(5): 150–156., , , , .
- 19An efficient searchable encryption scheme and its application in network forensics. In Proceeding of E-Forensics 2010, LNICST 56, 66–78., , , .
- 21Short signatures from the Weil pairing. Journal of Cryptology 2004; 17(4): 297–319., , .
- 22Efficient implementation of cryptographic pairings. Available: http://ecrypt-ss07.rhul.ac.uk/Slides/Thursday/mscottsamos07.pdf.
- 23Shamus software. http://www.shamus.ie/index.php?page=Benchmarks.
- 24The exact security of an identity based signature and its applications. Preprint available at http://eprint.iacr.org/2004/102., .
- 25Pairings. Advances in Elliptic Curve Cryptography, Chapter 9, Cambridge University Press: New York, NY, USA; 2005; 183–213..