A security key distribution scheme based on energy efficiency for hybrid wireless sensor networks
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 1189–1198, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), A security key distribution scheme based on energy efficiency for hybrid wireless sensor networks, Security Comm. Networks, 7, 1189–1198. doi: 10.1002/sec.700and (
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2013AA011101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!