New public key cryptosystems based on non-Abelian factorization problems
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 912–922, July 2013
How to Cite
Gu, L., Wang, L., Ota, K., Dong, M., Cao, Z. and Yang, Y. (2013), New public key cryptosystems based on non-Abelian factorization problems. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 912–922. doi: 10.1002/sec.710
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 60973159, 61070251, 61103198
- NSFC A3 Foresight Program. Grant Number: 61161140320
- JSPS A3 Foresight Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!