Special Issue Paper
A quantum secure direct communication protocol based on four-qubit cluster state
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 36–42, 10 January 2015
How to Cite
2015) A quantum secure direct communication protocol based on four-qubit cluster state, Security Comm. Networks, 8, 36–42, doi: 10.1002/sec.711., , and (
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61100205, 61100208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!