This article was published online on [26 February 2013]. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [19 March 2013].
Special Issue Paper
Image-splicing forgery detection based on local binary patterns of DCT coefficients†
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Security in Big Data
Volume 8, Issue 14, pages 2386–2395, 25 September 2015
How to Cite
2015) Image-splicing forgery detection based on local binary patterns of DCT coefficients. Security Comm. Networks, 8: 2386–2395. doi: 10.1002/sec.721., , , , and (
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61071152, 61271316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!