This article was published online on [26 February 2013]. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [19 March 2013].
SPECIAL ISSUE PAPER
Image-splicing forgery detection based on local binary patterns of DCT coefficients†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Zhao, C., Pi, Y., Li, S. and Wang, S. (2013), Image-splicing forgery detection based on local binary patterns of DCT coefficients. Security Comm. Networks. doi: 10.1002/sec.721
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61071152, 61271316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!