TDPF: a traceback-based distributed packet filter to mitigate spoofed DDoS attacks
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 245–264, February 2014
How to Cite
Fallah, M. S. and Kahani, N. (2014), TDPF: a traceback-based distributed packet filter to mitigate spoofed DDoS attacks. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 245–264. doi: 10.1002/sec.725
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!