Special Issue Paper
Dynamic combination of authentication factors based on quantified risk and benefit
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 385–396, February 2014
How to Cite
Han, W., Sun, C., Shen, C., Lei, C. and Shen, S. (2014), Dynamic combination of authentication factors based on quantified risk and benefit. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 385–396. doi: 10.1002/sec.729
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
- 863 project. Grant Number: 2011AA100701
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 12ZR1402600
- Innovation Foundation of STCSM. Grant Number: 12511504200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!