A fictitious play-based response strategy for multistage intrusion defense systems
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 473–491, March 2014
How to Cite
Luo, Y., Szidarovszky, F., Al-Nashif, Y. and Hariri, S. (2014), A fictitious play-based response strategy for multistage intrusion defense systems. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 473–491. doi: 10.1002/sec.730
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!