An abridged version of this work  has been published in the Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer, Information and Telecommunication Systems (CITS 2012), Amman, Jordan, May 13–16, 2012.
Special Issue Paper
A cryptography-based protocol against packet dropping and message tampering attacks on mobile ad hoc networks†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 376–384, February 2014
How to Cite
Obaidat, M. S., Woungang, I., Dhurandher, S. K. and Koo, V. (2014), A cryptography-based protocol against packet dropping and message tampering attacks on mobile ad hoc networks. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 376–384. doi: 10.1002/sec.731
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!