A hybrid NFC–Bluetooth secure protocol for Credit Transfer among mobile phones
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 325–337, February 2014
How to Cite
Monteiro, D. M., Rodrigues, J. J. P. C., Lloret, J. and Sendra, S. (2014), A hybrid NFC–Bluetooth secure protocol for Credit Transfer among mobile phones. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 325–337. doi: 10.1002/sec.732
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!