Special Issue Paper
A study of IP prefix hijacking in cloud computing networks
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 2201–2210, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), A study of IP prefix hijacking in cloud computing networks, Security Comm. Networks, 7, 2201–2210, doi: 10.1002/sec.738, , and (
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61070199, 61003303
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1012
- Aid program for Science and Technology Innovative Research Team in Higher Educational Institutions of Hunan Province (Network Technology). Grant Number: 11JJ7003
- Hunan Province Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!