Commutative reversible data hiding and encryption
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 1396–1403, November 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, X. (2013), Commutative reversible data hiding and encryption. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1396–1403. doi: 10.1002/sec.742
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61073190
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20113108110010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!