Special Issue Paper
Practical identity-based encryption in multiple private key generator (PKG) environments
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 43–50, 10 January 2015
How to Cite
2015) Practical identity-based encryption in multiple private key generator (PKG) environments, Security Comm. Networks, 8, 43–50, doi: 10.1002/sec.743., , and (
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61103209, 61033014, 61070153
- Open Foundation of State Key Laboratory of Networking and Switching Technology of China. Grant Number: no. 10040606Q63
- Anhui Provincial Natural Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!