Special Issue Paper
An empirical study of morphing on behavior-based network traffic classification
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 68–79, 10 January 2015
How to Cite
2015) An empirical study of morphing on behavior-based network traffic classification, Security Comm. Networks, 8, 68–79, doi: 10.1002/sec.755., , and (
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- National High-Tech Research. Grant Numbers: 2011AA010705, 2012AA012502
- Development Plan 863 of China
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 61003295
- Special Pilot Research of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA06030200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!