Special Issue Paper
The hybrid architecture of wireless and power line communications in HANs for Smart Grid security
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Security in Big Data
Volume 8, Issue 14, pages 2404–2410, 25 September 2015
How to Cite
2015) The hybrid architecture of wireless and power line communications in HANs for Smart Grid security. Security Comm. Networks, 8: 2404–2410. doi: 10.1002/sec.763., , , , and (
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CNS-1116749
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!