An abridged version of this work  has been published in the Proc. of the International Conference on Computer, Information and Telecommunication Systems (CITS 2012), Amman, Jordan, May 13–16, 2012.
A DSR-based routing protocol for mitigating blackhole attacks on mobile ad hoc networks†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 420–428, 25 March 2016
How to Cite
2016) A DSR-based routing protocol for mitigating blackhole attacks on mobile ad hoc networks. Security Comm. Networks, 9: 420–428. doi: 10.1002/sec.766., , , and (
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2016
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!