Special Issue Paper
Robust password changing and DoS resilience for human-centric password authentication
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Human-centric security service and its application in smart space
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 1552–1559, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Robust password changing and DoS resilience for human-centric password authentication, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 1552–1559, doi: 10.1002/sec.768, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61172085, 61103221, 61021004, 61070249, 11061130539
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!