Detecting and mitigating interest flooding attacks in content-centric network
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 685–699, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, K., Zhou, H., Luo, H., Guan, J., Qin, Y. and Zhang, H. (2014), Detecting and mitigating interest flooding attacks in content-centric network. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 685–699. doi: 10.1002/sec.770
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
- National High-Tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA010701
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011YJS205
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61271202, 61271201, 61003283
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 4122060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!