Binary and prime field multiplication for public key cryptography on embedded microprocessors
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 774–787, April 2014
How to Cite
Seo, H., Lee, Y., Kim, H., Park, T. and Kim, H. (2014), Binary and prime field multiplication for public key cryptography on embedded microprocessors. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 774–787. doi: 10.1002/sec.779
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!