Special Issue Paper
An efficient sparse matrix format for accelerating regular expression matching on field-programmable gate arrays
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 13–24, 10 January 2015
How to Cite
2015) An efficient sparse matrix format for accelerating regular expression matching on field-programmable gate arrays, Security Comm. Networks, 8, 13–24, doi: 10.1002/sec.780., , and (
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- National High-Tech Research and Development Plan 863 of China. Grant Numbers: 2011AA010705, 012AA012502
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 61070026
- Special Pilot Research of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA06030200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!