Special Issue Paper
Secure and efficient data collection in wireless image sensor network based on ellipse batch dispersive routing
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Security in Big Data
Volume 8, Issue 14, pages 2420–2430, 25 September 2015
How to Cite
2015) Secure and efficient data collection in wireless image sensor network based on ellipse batch dispersive routing. Security Comm. Networks, 8: 2420–2430. doi: 10.1002/sec.792., and (
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2015
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60904072
- Doctoral Foundation of the Youth Teachers of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090185120002
- Humanities and Social Sciences Foundation for the Youth of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 09YJC630018
- UESTC Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: 103.1.2 E022050205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!