Special Issue Paper
On collaborative anonymous communications in lossy networks
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2761–2777, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), On collaborative anonymous communications in lossy networks, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 2761–2777, doi: 10.1002/sec.793, , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: Consolider Ingenio 2010 CSD2007-00004 “ARES”, TEC2010-20572-C02-02 “Consequence”
- Government of Catalonia. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 1362
- UAS in Mexico. Grant Number: FI-AGAUR
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: JCI-2009-05259
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!