Special Issue Paper
Signer-admissible strong designated verifier signature from bilinear pairings
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 422–428, February 2014
How to Cite
Wang, H. (2014), Signer-admissible strong designated verifier signature from bilinear pairings. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 422–428. doi: 10.1002/sec.805
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61272522
- Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: 20102042
- Program for Liaoning Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: LJQ2011078
- Open Foundation of State Key Laboratory of Information Security of China. Grant Number: 2013-3-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!