An extensible cheat-proofing multi-secret sharing scheme with low computation complexity
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1042–1048, June 2014
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Huang, L., Wang, X. and Yu, N. (2014), An extensible cheat-proofing multi-secret sharing scheme with low computation complexity. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 1042–1048. doi: 10.1002/sec.823
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!