Efficient privacy-preserved data query over ciphertext in cloud computing
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1049–1065, June 2014
How to Cite
Song, W., Peng, Z., Wang, Q., Cheng, F., Wu, X. and Cui, Y. (2014), Efficient privacy-preserved data query over ciphertext in cloud computing. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 1049–1065. doi: 10.1002/sec.824
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61202034, 61232002
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2010CDB08604
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110141120033
- Innovation Foundation of Huawei Corporation. Grant Number: YJCB201001078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!