Special Issue Paper
Efficient certificateless encryption withstanding attacks from malicious KGC without using random oracles
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 445–454, February 2014
How to Cite
Yang, W., Zhang, F. and Shen, L. (2014), Efficient certificateless encryption withstanding attacks from malicious KGC without using random oracles. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 445–454. doi: 10.1002/sec.826
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!