Special Issue Paper
A spatial transformation scheme supporting data privacy and query integrity for security of outsourced databases
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Human-centric security service and its application in smart space
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 1498–1509, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), A spatial transformation scheme supporting data privacy and query integrity for security of outsourced databases, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 1498–1509, doi: 10.1002/sec.833, and (
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0023800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!