Special Issue Paper
An aggregated signature-based fast RFID batch detection protocol
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Advances in trusted network computing
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 1364–1371, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), An aggregated signature-based fast RFID batch detection protocol, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 1364–1371, doi: 10.1002/sec.838, , and (
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61073037, 61272496, 61272151
- Ministry of Education Fund for Doctoral Disciplines in Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110162110043
- Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 11C0746
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Hunan Province. Grant Number: 2012FJ3057
- Humanities and social Science Foundation of Education Ministry of China. Grant Numbers: 10YJC630080, 13YJCZH110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!