Special Issue Paper
A secure K-automorphism privacy preserving approach with high data utility in social networks
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Advances in trusted network computing
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 1399–1411, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), A secure K-automorphism privacy preserving approach with high data utility in social networks, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 1399–1411, doi: 10.1002/sec.840, , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 program). Grant Number: 2012CB316201
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61173031, 60973018, 60973020
- Joint Research Fund for Overseas Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 61129002
- Doctoral Fund of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110042110028
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: N120504001, N110404015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!