Special Issue Paper
Anomaly diagnosis based on regression and classification analysis of statistical traffic features
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
How to Cite
Liu, L., Jin, X., Min, G. and Xu, L. (2013), Anomaly diagnosis based on regression and classification analysis of statistical traffic features. Security Comm. Networks. doi: 10.1002/sec.843
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- 3A taxonomy of DDoS attack and DDoS defense mechanisms. ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication 2004; 34:39–53., .
- 6Monitoring the macroscopic effect of DDoS flooding attacks. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing 2005; 2:324–335., .
- 10Probabilistic techniques for intrusion detection based on computer audit data. IEEE Transactions on System, Man, and Cybernetics 2001; 31:266–274., , , , .
- 17The Internet traffic archive. [Online]. Available: http://ita.ee.lbl.gov.
- 18MIT Lincoln laboratory DARPA intrusion detection evaluation data sets.
- 19Research of intrusion detection system dataset evaluation. Computer Science 2006; 33:1–8., , .
- 20Random flow network modelling and simulations for DDoS attack mitigation. Presented at the International Conference on Communications, 2003., , , , , .
- 22Long-range dependence in IEEE 802.11b wireless Lan traffic: an empirical study. Presented at the 18th Annual Workshop on Computer Communications (CCW'2003), 2003., , .
- 23The LoSS technique for detecting new denial of service attacks. Presented at the IEEE Southeast Conference, 2004., .
- 25Neural Networking Learning: Theoretical Foundations (1st edn). Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2009., .