For your phone only: custom protocols for efficient secure function evaluation on mobile devices
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1165–1176, July 2014
How to Cite
Carter, H., Amrutkar, C., Dacosta, I. and Traynor, P. (2014), For your phone only: custom protocols for efficient secure function evaluation on mobile devices. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 1165–1176. doi: 10.1002/sec.851
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- DARPA. Grant Number: FA8750-11-2-0211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!