Special Issue Paper
Discovering anomaly on the basis of flow estimation of alert feature distribution
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Human-centric security service and its application in smart space
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 1570–1581, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Discovering anomaly on the basis of flow estimation of alert feature distribution, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 1570–1581, doi: 10.1002/sec.855, , , and (
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!