Special Issue Paper
Discovering anomaly on the basis of flow estimation of alert feature distribution
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Human-centric security service and its application in smart space
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 1570–1581, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Discovering anomaly on the basis of flow estimation of alert feature distribution, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 1570–1581, doi: 10.1002/sec.855, , , and (
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!