Secret sharing scheme with dynamic size of shares for distributed storage system
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 1245–1252, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), Secret sharing scheme with dynamic size of shares for distributed storage system, Security Comm. Networks, 7, 1245–1252. doi: 10.1002/sec.856, , , , , and (
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61170283
- National High-Technology Research and Development Program (“863” Program) of China. Grant Number: 2013AA01A212
- Ministry of Education in the New Century Excellent Talents Support Program. Grant Number: NCET-12-0649
- National Nature Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: S2011040001331
- Shenzhen Technology Plan. Grant Numbers: JCYJ20120613102750045, JCYJ20120615100614529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!