Intrusion-aware trust model for vehicular ad hoc networks
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1652–1669, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), Intrusion-aware trust model for vehicular ad hoc networks, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 1652–1669, doi: 10.1002/sec.862, and (
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!