Steganalysis of least significant bit matching using multi-order differences
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 1283–1291, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), Steganalysis of least significant bit matching using multi-order differences, Security Comm. Networks, 7, 1283–1291. doi: 10.1002/sec.864, , , and (
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 61173141, 61103141, 61232016, 61173142, 61173136, 61103215, 61070196, 61070195, 61272421, 61073191
- NUIST. Grant Number: 20110428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!